- Location: Panama City Beach, Florida 32407
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Region Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for managing our wholesaler network and all marketplace activities.
The Area Sales Manager will primarily be responsible for six specific areas:
- Work closely with the wholesaler to execute all programs,
- Monitor Inventory levels to ensure no out of stocks,
- Monitor and affect retail distribution including effective placements and buying accounts.
- Monitor and affect volume goals
- Monitor PTR and PTC to ensure the operational plan is being executed.
- Run wholesaler incentives accordingly to ensure “share of mind” at the distributor.
The successful candidate must have strong understanding of wholesaler management and field sales, including analytical problem solving ability, exceptional planning and budgeting skills. Working knowledge of distribution network, retail customers, consumer purchasing dynamics, syndicated data systems
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- A college degree is preferred but not mandatory.
Type of experience required:
- A background in the alcohol beverage industry is highly preferable but not mandatory
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works with a computer and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This employee is required to travel significantly, primarily domestically via automobile, train and/or plane, and will be exposed to a variety of weather conditions on a regular basis.
about Phusion Projects
Phusion Projects, LLC, is a Chicago-based beverage company that sells its products including Four Loko, Signature Cocktails, Moskato Life and Earthquake nationwide.
The company is a small business success story! Phusion Projects was founded with a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan in 2005 by Chris Hunter, Jaisen Freeman and Jeff Wright. Today, it is a thriving national company with more than 90 employees. Additionally, Phusion Projects is proud to contribute to thousands of jobs across the U.S., including those at hundreds of beer distributors.
From the company's inception, Phusion Projects has been committed to making contributions to communities, operating as a responsible member of the alcoholic beverage industry and setting unmatched standards in this regard. More information is available on Phusion's corporate giving programs at www.phusioncares.com and the company's responsible drinking efforts atwww.phusionresponsibility.com. To learn more about Phusion's products, please visit www.drinkfour.com.
For a more detailed look at the company's history, please review the Phusion Projects Timeline.