- Brand Name:Essentia water
- Location: Irving, Texas 75060
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Region Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: DOE
- Bonus: Discretionary up to 15
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is the key street-level sales person in an assigned geography. He/she is responsible for executing a go to market strategy that includes both Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and direct routes to market. An ASM works as part of a team, reporting to a Region Sales Manager in his/her territory. This position offers a chance to drive the growth and success of Essentia, and is the starting point for a career within our rapidly growing sales organization.
The ASM is responsible for growing sales and market share by identifying and creating new business, and increasing the customer base within the region. This is accomplished by:
· Implementing sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region, expanding account and package distribution to maximize sales
· Continuously monitoring and reporting competitive activities, and keeping abreast of market trends
· Monitoring the performance of distributors within the area, identifying issues, and taking action to deal with them.
· Working with distributor personnel and retailers to ensure sales, distribution and merchandising objectives are met.
· Training and developing distributor sales personnel on brand standards to optimize sales performance.
· Rolling out and championing Essentia’s brand platform across all market segments
· Effectively leveraging Field Marketing resources with local retailers, and supporting key retailer sales calls with the RSM and Field Marketing Managers as required
· Establishing sales budgets for the region, in conjunction with the RSM
· Using the ShelvSpace App daily to record account calls, accomplishments and opportunities
· At least 2 years’ relevant sales experience or equivalent education. College degree preferred.
· Experience working for or with Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Distributors a must.
· Account sales experience is a plus.
· Proficiency working with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
· Good command of business mathematics with strong analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight
· Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
· Some overnight travel required
Our employees are the face of Essentia. They’re pivotal in helping us further our mission to improve people’s lives through better hydration. They help us create those moments of genuine connection with our customers and they’re passionate about helping people be their best.
At Essentia, we’re always on the lookout for positively charged people who bring passion and energy to the team and who love our brand. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand nationally, we’re enjoying explosive growth and need like-minded individuals to join our team. People who bring diversity, big ideas, and inspiration to everything that we do.
about Essentia Water
Innovators of the first functional water, Essentia is unlike other electrolyte-enhanced or alkaline waters. Essentia’s 3-step process results in a water that helps fuel your healthy and active lifestyle. Essentia is hydration perfected™, created using a proprietary process that results in an electrolyte-enhanced water with an alkaline 9.5 pH.