- Brand Name:Essentia water
- Location: Brooklyn, New York 11212
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Region Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 2
- Base Pay: DOE
- Bonus: up to 15
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is the key street-level sales person in the assigned geography. He/she is responsible for the execution of a go to market strategy that includes both DSD and Direct Routes to Market that meets or exceeds annual objectives.
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Region Sales Manager (RSM) in his/her geography.
Territory: Covering all of Brooklyn
Candidates must reside in Brooklyn
Responsible for growing sales & market share by identifying and creating new business and increasing the customer base within the region.
Implements Sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region
Continuously monitor & report competitive activities and keep abreast of market trends
Monitor the performance of distributors within the area. Identify issues and take action to deal with them
Rollout and champion Essentia's brand platform across all market segments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Maintain and expand account & package distribution for maximized sales in the region.
• Work with Distributor personnel and retailers to ensure sales, distribution and merchandising objectives are met.
• Train & develop Distributor sales personnel on brand standards to optimize sales performance.
• Support Key Retailer Sales calls with RSM/FMM's as required.
• Submit Monthly Call Report to RSM detailing accomplishments, issues and opportunities
• Effectively leverage Field Marketing resources with local retailers.
• In conjunction with RSM, manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
• At least 3 years business/sales experience or equivalent education.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience working for or with DSD Distributors a must.
• Account sales experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good command of business mathematics.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight
• Flexibility to work alternative days/hours as needed with proper notification.
• Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
• Some overnight travel required
about Essentia Water
Innovators of the first functional water, Essentia is unlike other electrolyte-enhanced or alkaline waters. Essentia’s 3-step process results in a water that helps fuel your healthy and active lifestyle. Essentia is hydration perfected™, created using a proprietary process that results in an electrolyte-enhanced water with an alkaline 9.5 pH.