- Location: San Francisco, California 94105
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
The Area Manager will have the responsibility to manage the Foundation Brands Portfolio for Northern California.
- Work with our wholesale network to manage and grow the Foundation Brands portfolio in the Northern California market. This includes: wholesale management, pricing, creating and writing programming, account calls, and execution of yearly and tertile goals.
- Effectively manage relationships with clients.
- Manage supplier market visits by planning account calls, trade luncheons, and evening events.
- Conduct Distributor brand educations in both small and large group settings.
- Partake in the management of area P&L.
- Work as a part of a dynamic team that values personal growth and team development.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of distributor or supplier experience
- Wine retail sales experience preferred
- A foundation of wine intelligence and the ability to educate others
- Competitive and Charismatic personality
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safe driving record
- Palm Bay offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays.
Palm Bay International is an equal opportunity employer.
about Palm Bay International
Palm Bay International, a dynamic family-owned company, offers one of the nation’s most comprehensive portfolios of imported wines and spirits, including over 50 suppliers from around the globe. Among Palm Bay’s most valued assets is its remarkable network of long-term partnerships with the foremost wholesale companies in all 50 states, as well as the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. With the crucial collaboration of these partners, Palm Bay’s portfolio is able to meet the needs of every level of the industry, from independent restaurants and retail stores to chain accounts, supermarkets, hotels, airlines, cruise ships, duty-free accounts and U.S. military bases. This impressive roster of brands, accounts, and relationships positions Palm Bay as a major source of fine wines and spirits and an industry leader in the U.S. marketplace. For more visit: www.palmbay.com.