- Location: Norwalk, Connecticut 06854
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Promotional Agency
- Categories: Other
- Beverages: Beer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Account Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team. This includes, but is not limited to, project and vendor management, client communication, Internet research, data analysis, crafting program materials, and general office and client support. Other tasks may include coordinating and completing any event logistics and outreach, permit applications program databases, training manuals or materials.
The Account Coordinator reports directly to the Account Manager or Director that leads his/her assigned team, but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the team or by the Inspira President or Vice President. Account Coordinators oversee interns and may be asked to oversee the work of a field employee.
As with all members of the Inspira team, Account Coordinators must follow the policies described in the agency employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the firm.
A successful Account Coordinator shows proficiency in completing the following activities:
- Proactively contribute ideas to projects
- Regularly makes recommendations to project lead on how to improve a project
- Work with project/team lead to effectively complete scope of work so that it is top quality but also within the terms of the contract
- Seeks help from account manager or team lead if overall workload exceeds regular work week and work with team to determine solution
- Attend classes or trainings and present summary to staff
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Works well with and demonstrates respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contributes to a positive work environment
- Write agendas and can lead a successful client status calls
- Compile reports and document for clients, programs and regularly identify opportunities for clients to strengthen their marketing campaigns
- Coordinate event logistics, proactively thinking through all pieces of an event and taking first pass at presenting team lead with best recommended action plan for facilitating a seamless event
Communication and Process
- Craft client documents that, with minimal edits by account lead, can be forwarded to client
- Take notes at planning meetings that project lead can turn into outline for marketing plan
- Actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas for each project
- Create PowerPoint presentations according to agency/client guidelines
- Represent Enthuse at industry or skill specific meetings or conferences
- Understand basics of writing skills and develop case studies
- Craft program reports that can be included in communications plans
- Create work plans and timelines
- Consistently meet project deadlines as set by team lead
- Other duties as assigned
Financial and Administrative
- Submit expense reimbursement forms as appropriate
- Submit vacation/leave requests as appropriate
- Understand travel booking process to make own travel arrangements according to the agency’s policy
- Independently travel to markets to check in on teams, conduct site checks and/or meet with vendors
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and 6-12 months full-time office experience, internship or other relevant experience.
Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of current events; pop culture
- Experience with lifestyle brands a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to learn on the go, meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects, be resourceful and work independently in a fast-paced office
- Expertise in using MS Office software, Macintosh and Internet research tools
- A demonstrated interest or passion for experiential/digital marketing
Inspira Marketing Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
about Inspira Marketing Group
We are a consumer engagement agency that
expertly activates Brands at the exact moment of need, desire, and passion.
We don’t just act, we activate – delivering carefully researched, quality crafted experiential campaigns that are custom fit to the essence of the brand promise and, most importantly its target audience, at just the right time and place.
Inspira is evolving the successful approach to experiential marketing by:
- Going Beyond the Demographics
- We develop a richer and more robust understanding of our targeted consumer by moving beyond typical demographics to deep-dive, get-your-feet-on-the-ground-and-your-hands-dirty ethnographics that position us within the target audience so that we can effectively and efficiently usher the brand into perfect position.
- Turning Insights into Action
- We create meaningful and memorable engagements by drawing on these ethnographies, as well as a database of the outcomes of tens-of-thousands of consumer interactions and carefully curated exit interviews, and through real-time strategic assessments and informed tactical adjustments.
- Offering a Real Return on Investment Brand activation is more than measuring foot traffic and samples distributed. We look at an aggregation of Reach, Impact, and ROI through a proprietary process the produces real numbers and a real advantage. Inspira is leading the way by committing to an investment in measuring real returns so our clients can enjoy the maximum return on investment.